MEW! CHRISTMAS CAT HARNESS & LEASH COMBO ~ (6' x 3/8" Leash made by Sandia Pet)
SIZING: (DIAGRAM SHOWN WITH IMAGES)
- XSM: 7"-8" Neck / 10"-12" Chest (8-12 weeks old)
- SML: 8"-9" Neck / 12"-14" Chest (Wt. 5-7 lbs)
- MED: 9"-10" Neck / 15"-17" Chest (Wt. 9-13 lbs)
- LRG: 10"-12" Neck / 18"-20" Chest (Wt. 15-20 lbs)
- XLG: 10"-12" Neck / 20"-22" Chest (Wt. 22-25 lbs)
~ Weight ranges shown are approximate ~
1) Killer Red Harness w/Growling Green Leash
2) Growling Green Harness w/Killer Red Leash
GET UP & GET OUT! In Our Most Popular & Versatile Cat Harness. Your Kitty will look fabulous adorned in our Harness & leash COMBO made from Washable Neoprene Wet Suit fabric.
Cats will not walk if they are NOT Comfortable!
Every CatWalk Harness is designed for Maximum Comfort & Safety, and Environmental Enrichment. Our Gear is engineered to sit low at base of the neck so when force is applied the material pulls against the shoulders/upper chest region, and not the throat.
Before venturing out, have your Kitty wear the harness inside to get comfortable with it on.
~ Our harnesses are crafted to be safe, durable and most of all, comfortable.
~ Due to the light weight material, your Cat will quickly acclimate to it.
~ No harsh nylon straps to cut into their sensitive body.
~ Designed to be quickly & easily secured and removed.
~ Manufactured from light weight Comfort-Stretch Neoprene Wet Suit Fabric.
~ You need a LEASH! Add a matching nylon "TETHER" to complete the ensemble.
~ Hand cut & sewn in Southern California, USA.
NOTE: A generous portion of our profits are donated to local Orange County, CA pet-placement/adoption events to accelerate their finding a Furever Home.
CAT WALKING TIPS
The majority of inquiries we receive from prospective customers explain how they have failed to walk their Cat(s) in previous attempts using other harness gear.
The most important tip is allowing your future walking partner to get comfortable with the new harness gear:
Place your CatWalk Harness on your feline for 24-48 hours
before you introduce them to the outdoors. They should quickly develop normal range of movement indoors. Our Harnesses are designed for maximum comfort and transparency to your Cat/Kitten's normal behavior. Once you hit the road:
- Keep Your Cat Ahead of You ~ If the cat gets behind you it can pull out of the harness (by design).
- Stay Close Enough to Maintain a Safe Watch from Predators ~ Texting and walking is not safe.
- Maintain Slight Tension on the Leash to Feel The Cat
- Don’t Drag The Leash ~ It could get wedged under a tire or rock.
- Be Patient while on The Hunt or Stalking Other Critters.
- If The Cat Imposes Its Will to Go Where You Don’t Want Them to Go ~ Squat down to show them you are serious and hold your ground.
- At a Stand off ~ Take a jacket or blanket that you could throw over them in an emergency situation.