When you’re gonna adopt a Persian cat, ensure that the dealer provide you with the health insurance and breeding reports that includes complete information regarding the cat you’re going to adopt.
- A Persian cat possesses a limited ability to groom himself. So, it is advisable to brush his hair twice daily using a metal comb. It’s very useful to keep his hair shiny and clean.
- It is really a great idea to clean your cat’s hair with baby wipes. Baby wipes are free from poisonous chemicals, have good smell, and they’ll not cause any allergic reactions.
- Clean your cat’s nose everyday just like a blockage on his nose could cause difficulty in breathing.
- Always make sure you thoroughly clean his litter box everyday so that your cat will feel safe and relaxed using his litter box.
- Take him to the veterinarian regularly to be certain that he is in a healthy condition.
- This cat’s breed loves sunbathing. Give your cat his own window where he can try this activity.
- Spare some time to play with him so as to keep him in an active state and to prevent him from getting obese.
- Only feed him with food which is suitable for indoors cats.
- Does your cat feel lonely?. It’s not at all a bad idea to adopt a new pet.